Gary,

List,

I am certainly overwhelmed and lost in translation so have mercy on me, simply
try to find this merely amusing.... but how taking into account "revelation" or
"miracles"

"how is it that the results of science are more reliable than what is provided
by these other forms?"

Imho science is way behind in defining certain processes, concepts or things
comparing to other forms...

As an example of revelation,
Dmitri Mendeleev was obsessed with finding a logical way to organize the
chemical elements. It had been preying on his mind for months but... he made
his discovery in a dream...

Imho science is slowly describing in its own language of numbers and parameters
what can be or was already fully grasped by a human mind and vivid imagination.
It seems to me that

Quantified precision with exceptions defeats ideal as a whole.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was
God."

Word - ideal. Exceptions are limiting the whole without seeing the whole
picture...

If we talk about courage with exceptions, then retreating for the sake of
winning in a long run, well known in history, is an exception of the exception?
:)

Once again, my sincere apologies, I'm not an expert in this field... :)

Peace to all! Life to all! Love to all!
Olga