Supplement: But this "synchronical singularity happening" might just be that, what is meant by "irreducibility", or that the representamen does not exist alone, but only in mediation.
Edwina, list,
I dont want to argue, just tell what my temporal understanding is, which may change anytime:

3. What I have meant by saying that the sign is an interpreted representamen, is just my understanding of "sign" and "representamen" more or less being synonymous, but one might also call some not-yet-interpreted possible-sign-event "representamen", but a sign is always something yet interpreted.
The triad ROI is not the sign. The sign is the triad RR,RO,RI, which is a projectional reduction, into three dyads, of the triad ROI onto the representamen. But all this is hard to understand: If the representamen is this projection, then how could it ever have before undergone three relations of which it later is a projection? Either it is a kind of synchronical singularity happening, or my understanding is indeed not perfect. This has happened before.
Best,
Helmut

 18. August 2016 um 22:04 Uhr