Jon - the requirement for a community in the analysis of reality [see 5.311] is
hardly a nominalistic outline. Indeed, Peirce explains this requirement
repeatedly throughout his works.

 I wrote: "And i also consider that we should clarify the terms of 'real',
'reality' and 'realism'. You chastized me for such a request - telling me that
I thereby 'disagree with Peirce'. How is asking for clarification of
terminology a 'disagreement with Peirce'???"...Again - how is asking for
clarification of terminology a 'disagreement with Peirce'?

I think that, based on the obvious differences of our use of the terms on this
list, that we should clarify what we - and Peirce - meant by those terms. After
all - you disagree with my interpretation of them [ telling me that my quoted
references are from an 'old text of Peirce's]  and I disagree with your
interpretation of them [i.e., your aligning them with Firstness and Thirdness].
So- I think the clarification of terms is important. Plus, I don't think that
all three terms of 'real, realism and reality' mean the same thing...

Edwina