Dear all,

I think my point was missed.

*It's murder by numbers...one two three..*
*it's as easy to learn as your C A Bs*

The problem as I see it, is to discover that something that is infinitely
knowable, admit at the outset our genuine doubt as to whether it's knowable
or not to illustrate the genuine uncertainty of the problem,
and then demonstrate that we can know it.

The thing will be done if there is both the power and the wish to do it.

Best,
Jerry Rhee