List, Helmut:

I am bit puzzled by your message.

What is the definition of “emanations” that you are thinking of?

Do you consider emanations necessarily spatial?

While I can easily imagine a “set” of emanations, such a set would not be
emanations; the physicality of the emanations can not be represented in an
abstract set because the the identity of the emanations has physical attributes
that are lost in the representation as a set of mathematical objects, e.g.,
points.
Or, otherwise, what is your interpretation?
You write:

> A sign functionally consists of sign, object, interpretant, and an object
> functionally consists of immediate and dynamical object.

This suggests to me that you completely reject the last few sentences in CP
2.230.
Was that your intent?

Cheers
Jerry