John, Jerry, list

I feel utterly surprised. It never occurred to me that LEM could be taken as a 'technical' term. - Thank you Jerry for correcting that mistake.

The three basic assumtions of modern logic are, of course, intertwined. If LEM is put questionable, the other two simultaneously begin to wave. - Then fall.

Well, they do no fall. Rather what logically happens resembles what has happened with classical mechanics (Newton etc. you know). It has never been proven wrong, (which it is not), but it has been relativized. It only applies within certain scales.

Peirce and his logic were not modern. They reach the time and scale beyond modernity. Existential graphs and trichotomies do not show that. It is possible to use those fluently without ever noticing any problems.

Everyone knows Einstein's relativity theory. But there are few who understand it. Present day cosmology is attempting to make sense, to understand & find empirical evidence in order to get a better understanding.It is all about relativity theory.

Well, Peircean locic is all about relations and relativity. It is not about naming things. As if they were always already out there to pick up and see. Seeing just does not happen that way.

And to note: my name is NOT kirstima. I am not identical with my e-mail address. I always sign my post with my name. Which is:

Kirsti