> On Jun 29, 2018, at 6:31 AM, g...@gnusystems.ca wrote:
>
> The problem is, how does the order of determination relate to the analysis
> that produces the trichotomies? Is determination a process that takes time,
> and does the time it takes have a single direction like experienced
> (phenomenological) time? If so, then we have a problem trying to map the
> order of determination onto an analytical classification of signs.

Will you allow a simple medical example?

Consider a physician inquiring into the cause of death of an emaciated  patient.
Emanations (a CSP term) suggest internal decay.
The autopsy reveals several discolored INTERNAL organs.
Specimens are removed and examined under a microscope.
Suspicious signs motivate further examination under an electron microscope.
Further signs motivate cultivating cells from three different organs.
Growth inhibition studies shows signs of genetic defects.
These signs motivate isolation of the DNA from the cultivated cells from two
organs.
The purpose of isolating the DNA was to sequences particular genes suggested
from the growth inhibition studies.
The sequences of the genes were measured by chemical methods and compared with
normal sequences from healthy patients.

This sequence of determinations involved several weeks of investigation as the
signs evolved from the initial reasoned judgments to conclusion evidence that
genes x,,y,and z were not different from normal.

Given these antecedent facts, the physician sought another abduction for the
causes of the cancer.

(Please note that this is another attempt at humor!  :-)   )

Cheers

Jerry