From: Helmut Raulien <h.raul...@gmx.de>
Sent: 13-Dec-18 13:19
Subject: Aw: [PEIRCE-L] the sexuality of methodeutic

Supplement: Or was he just underfucked?

List,

I think the question, whether matter is 1ns, and form 2ns, or the other way
round, does not have to do with sex. This discussion is underfucked. Form
requires matter, because a form must consist of something. Matter does not
require form, matter may be amorphous. So matter is first, and form second. If
Peirce said it differently, maybe he was wrong. Is that possible, that Peirce
was wrong, or was he God?

Best, Helmut