amazon.com/author/stephenrose

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stephen Curtiss Rose <stever...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 1, 2019 at 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [PEIRCE-L] Continuity: explaining time, space and other sorts
of laws
To: Jeffrey Brian Downard <jeffrey.down...@nau.edu>

You are on the mark. Peirce had it and your summary points to the pillars
of his understanding. Quantum science is still iffy at bottom and the
reason if that it cannot be encompassed by existing scientific method. But
I do not think Peirce would have batted an eyelash. He was waiting for just
such a proof of chance and his semiotics seems to be clearly to suggest the
vague underpinnings of things now being batted about about the prevalence
of information. Peirce is largely ignored by theologians save perhaps the
late Daniel Day Williams with whom I studied anon. Glad to see this post. I
do not think Jon's gist really is that far off but your points are girders
in the basic structure of Peirce's thought.
amazon.com/author/stephenrose