Robert, Jon A., List:

In CP 2.318 (1903), Peirce is discussing "the question whether every
proposition has a Subject and a Predicate," and only brings up
tricoexistence in the specific case of a *copulative *proposition.

CSP:  It predicates the genuinely Triadic relation of *tricoexistence*, "P
and Q and R coexist." For to say that both A and B is true is to say that
something exists which *tricoexists *with true replicas of A and B.

Tricoexistence is a genuine triadic relation in the sense of being a
*continuous *relation, because it has infinite valency--there is no limit
to the number of simple propositions that we can conjoin in a copulative
proposition.  Put another way, there is no limit to the number of
existential graphs that can be scribed on the sheet of assertion.

My question is--how does all this bear on the relation of involution (or
presupposition) between Peirce's categories of 1ns, 2ns, and 3ns?