Thank you Edwina ...it seems to me that you encapsulate the concepts of
dissipation/morcellization/regularity with the three universal categories
which have no real existence since they result from triadic reduction, an
operation of pure form on the space of the n-adic relations they allow to
generate. So encapsulation makes the simple triplet a triad, which makes
regularity appear as a necessity produced by the permanent confrontation
between entropy and negentropy, which would be constitutive of the very
being of energy. So could we then see in it yet another illustration of the
role that mathematics can play, even at this level?
RM
Honorary Professor ; PhD Mathematics ; PhD Philosophy
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Marty
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Fran%C3%A7ois_Raymond_Marty
<https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Fran%C3%A7ois_Raymond_Marty?fbclid=IwAR0N4S-t_avO38YlBYcj_-a2YYcsNvl6joIhTkajX0lMQhV8CXRQjQeXXxQ>