Jon,

This is certainly a major accomplishment and contribution to the Peirce
literature. Congratulations!

Of course, along with you I hope that there will in fact be a lively
discussion of your paper.  I myself am eager to reread it and, perhaps,
especially to discuss with you and others, among many other matters, the
paradox mentioned near the conclusion of your abstract, that "time must
return into itself even if events are limited to only a portion of it, a
paradox that is resolved with the aid of projective geometry."

But there is so much else of interest in your paper that I should probably
be patient and begin again
at the beginning' as they say.

Best,

Gary R

"Time is not a renewable resource." gnox

*Gary Richmond*
*Philosophy and Critical Thinking*
*Communication Studies*

On Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 3:06 PM Jon Alan Schmidt <jonalanschm...@gmail.com>