Hi Bruce,

I am glad this is a line of discourse you want to pursue (and have pursued since at least 1994 as your link indicates). I'm happy to engage on any questions or topics; there are many other Peirce afficiandos on these lists that also have helpful insights. For now, I only comment on one of your points below: