I was referring to papers in the computer science literature, as well as papers
from philosophers, from Portugal, Italy and Finland.
These papers draw on abductive reasoning as well as classification techniques.
Of Brazilians are also contributing.

The quality of the works from the University of Indiana speak for themselves.

Cheers
Jerry