Jerry R:

I will just take a quick moment to respond to your posts.

My simple conjecture is that these statements rest on the role of sin-sign in
constructing and confirming new forms of knowledge.

While a sinsign is singular, the index would ordinarily be plural as would the
arguments that create the legisign.

That is, the ontological constituents create the epistemic meaning.

This was standard practice in the methodology of the special sciences as
deployed during CSP’s decades in the second half of the 18 th.

At least to me, this logical conjecture would not generally be a truth function
in the Skolemized logics of the 20 th century.

(This is a bit technical; perhaps it answers your concern, perhaps not.)

Cheers

Jerry