Bernard, List:

Just a quick follow-up--I outlined below what my proposed sequence for the
last six trichotomies entails for the possible and necessitant classes, but
here is what it entails for the existent classes.

   - An actuous (purpose of If is to produce action) can be a percussive
   (Id is an action) or a sympathetic (Id is a feeling) but cannot be a usual
   (Id is a further sign).
   - A percussive can be a categorical (EG requires at least one line of
   identity) or a hypothetic (no lines of identity) but cannot be a relative
   (at least two lines of identity).
   - A categorical can be a proposition/dicisign/pheme or a term/rheme/seme
   but cannot be an argument/delome.
   - A proposition/dicisign/pheme can be an imperative (urged) or a
   suggestive (presented) but cannot be an indicative (submitted).
   - An imperative can be an inducent (assurance of experience) or an
   abducent (assurance of instinct) but cannot be a deducent (assurance of
   form).

Again, this all generally makes sense to me, more so than any of the
alternatives.

Regards,

Jon S.