JAS, list

We’ve been arguing for years about these issues - what is a ’sign’- which I
maintain is the triad, and which you maintain is only the first correlate;  the
origins of the universe - which I maintain is from ’nothing’ and which you
maintain is via God; the nature of the Dynamic Object..and so on., etc’.

The resuit? You have YOUR interpretation of Peirce and I have MY interpretation
of Peirce. I think we’ll have to leave it at that.

Edwina