We are apparently looking at different numbers.  I am looking at the numbers
stamped on the photocopies made by the team from Texas Tech in the mid-70's
(Fisch, Ketner, et al) on the basis of which the Peirce Edition Project
originally established itself.  They appear at the bottom of the photocopy.
This is called the "ISP number" and is to be distinguished from the numbers
of the original pages of the MS notebook.  I would say that you are
apparently going by the latter except that that particular page seems to
contain no other number.  So I don't know what number you are talking about.

The only thing I can figure, Auke, is that there was, I believe, an error of
judgment made at a certain time in the history of the PEP when it was
decided  to abandon the use of the ISP numbers because of a lot of
reordering of the MSS that had occurred by that time and perhaps also
because further MSS were subsequently added to the corpus (i.e. after the
acquisition of the copies with the ISP numbers).  This was a mistake which,
I thought, was subsequently realized -- you have to stick with your original
system of identifying pages regardless of its rationality or irrationality
once the practice has been adopted or else you get precisely the confusion
we are now dealing with -- but perhaps someone from the PEP will correct any
misunderstanding I have about this.

But however that may be, the ISP number is the only number I find on that
particular  page.  I do find, however, an indication that the original page
number may have been   210v (v = verso), i.e. I find that number on the
photocopy at the top left, though it does not fall on the original page but
was numbered by someone on a photocopy.  I had been ignoring that one
because the "2" is so poorly inscribed that it  looks like a "0", which
would make no sense as the original page number.  But try that one.

Joe Ransdell