I deleted the membership of the person whose identity I found questionable
when I noted that the message quoted seemed to have no original content but
to be only a quotation in unreadable format of material posted by others and
also  included an image which seemed to have no rationale other than
politicization of the forum. My mail program blocked the downloading of  the
image but I inadvertently triggered it. It is apparently the image of
Mohammed currently generating the Islamic protests. What bothers me about
this that motivates my deletion of the poster's membership is the
possibility that the person posting it is actually a malicious hacker using
the downloading of the image as the means for surreptitious access to our
computers via a "Trojan" worm.  Also, of course, it expresses a profound
disrespect for the members of the list generally to post this without any
attempt at an explanation of why it is pertinent to post it here.)

Joseph Ransdell             list manager of PEIRCE-L