From: wahyudi mardaris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pelaut@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:17:14 PM
Subject: [pelaut] LOKER for Tanker & supply in singapore

dear all
 i got info for all deck and engine officer with ANT/ATT III,II,I certificate
and above with experince in tanker or suply vessel.
some singapore company looking for crew,please  contact agent detail below if
you interested.. ...
Name : Thalib
e-mail : thalibfanny@ yahoo.co. id.

wiss you all in good life,and succes

regards
Wmardaris

abraham_jlx71 <abraham_jlx71@ yahoo.com> wrote:
for all my friend in this group , 'SELAMAT HARI RAYA , MOHON MAAF LAHIR
N BATIN ' , "so we begin to new life with love" , thanks n GBU '
if any information for Master / Chief officer in tanker ship , contack
my hp please . I'm is 8 years experience on tanker ship n now awaiting
my class II Certificate release, I hope for last this month or firs
nov , that cert on hand```` my contack no: 08129952412 , thanks GOD
BLESS U

Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail. yahoo.com

Kirim email ke