Dear penners;

I have been a passive lurker for some weeks now, among other things not
keeping my promise to reply to Jim D. in our fincial accumulation
discussion.

It is just that I have been extremely busy the last month. the local
progressive radio station that i am the (so called free-time) editor
of, is launching a large campaign to survive, and I have been swamped.

And now I am leaving tomorrow Wednesday afternoon for a two week
holiday on Crete (wow), and will be back in my office on Friday May 26.
After this date I hope to rise from the grave, net-wise.

Cheers,

Trond

| Trond Andresen  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  |
| lecturer                                      |
| Department of Engineering Cybernetics         |
| The Norwegian Institute of Technology         |
| N-7034 Trondheim, NORWAY                      |
| phone (work)  +47 73 59 43 58                 |
| fax   (work)  +47 73 59 43 99                 |
| private phone +47 73 53 08 23                 |
| http://www.itk.unit.no/ansatte/Andresen,Trond |