The problem, first of all, is not just jobs, but jobs at decent
wages and security.
        Clinton's 1992 slogan was itself pretty good, "Putting People First."
But alot of good that slogan did when Wall Street told Clinton to put
deficit reduction and zero inflation first (see Bob Woodward's "The Agenda").
        But if its slogans we need, why not just remind Clinton of
his old one:  Putting People First:  Good Jobs for All.
                                -- Bob Pollin
But Bob, he had four years to put "people first"--the question would be what
was he doing all this time. I don't think he could run on the same old slogan.
It would mean that he is accepting that he failed. Cheers, ajit sinha