Since I won't be at the computer at all tomorrow, I'll count this
as my posting for tomorrow, so that I can stick with my weaning
from pen-l and non-essential e-mail in general. (Slippery slope
alert! slippery slope alert!)

Anyway, something's wrong with the hypertext archive at
cns.colorado.edu. If I click on the place for Paul Zarembka's
note on "the history of PC," for example, I don't get that
article. It looks like some postings are combined. It's
confusing.

On the other hand, if you access the normal gopher archive,
there's no problem.

No, I'm not going to be goaded by Sid S. to get into the PI vs.
PN debate again. No time.

in pen-l solidarity,

Jim Devine   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Econ. Dept., Loyola Marymount Univ.
7900 Loyola Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045-8410 USA
310/338-2948 (daytime, during workweek); FAX: 310/338-1950
"Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti." (Go your own way
and let people talk.) -- K. Marx, paraphrasing Dante A.