Pinochet was a mass murder. I am happy to see him hounded by whoever until he
dies. If only the same could happen to Henry Kissenger.

It is also distressing to see self-proclaimed Marxist arguing for the
sovereignty of the bourgeois state. A crime is a crime where ever it happens.
And in this case the "imperialists" including Tony Blair and his cabinet seem
to be doing whatever they can get away with to help Pinochet.

On the Yahoo issue. I don't want the state to come down on thought crimes, but
that shouldn't stop tallpaul and his comrades from harassing any fascists they
find.

Rod

--
Rod Hay