As you know, LM (formerly Living Marxism), the iconoclastic British
magazine edited by Mike Hume, was found guilty of libel against ITN, the
British news station.  LM has been ordered to pay $580,000 U.S.  This
punishment is an attempt to crush the LM journalists for criticizing the
ITN film about Bosnia made by Penny Marshall; LM exposed the cheap visual
tricks used by the ITN film crew to insinuate that the Serbs engaged in
holocaust.  Please forward this to as many people as you can.   Yoshie