I suspect that Greenspan, like Clinton, were very fortunate in presiding at a
time of prosperity and riding old wave of good luck -- sort of like the TV
weather personality grinning because it going to be a beautiful day.  Well, who
knows, maybe the weather is going to be a little bit rough.

--

Michael Perelman
Economics Department