Shawgi,
     I know that you do not think well of me, especially as
I am the person who "attacked" you in the past in a way not
approved of by Michael Perelman.  But I do not support your
removal from the list.
     Some time ago I gave you some advice, which you did
not follow, and apparently you now have all kinds of people
on your case because of that (not me, I have not responded
to a post of yours in a long time; swore off that stuff).
I repeat, cut back the number of your postings and be a lot
more selective regarding what you post.  Michael does not
want stuff about Israel.  The Ontario stuff is a joke as
are a lot of your generic ideological screeds.  What I find
of some interest and what I think a lot of those who
support your presence find of some interest are your
postings about certain areas of the world that do not get
much coverage in the mainstream media.  But even the volume
of these should probably be carefully edited by you.
     Good luck, and for once listen to your old
"anti-discussion, low-cultured" nemesis, :-).
Barkley Rosser

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]