My mail shows up backwards, and so I have since
sending my last post addressed to Shawgi, seen that there
are people out there who like his posts on Ontario.  Oh
well, what the heck.  Go ahead and post on Ontario, Shawgi,
but really, this flap should warn you to post a lot less
and a lot more selectively.
     BTW, it really would be better if you responded to
more people.  To my memory, aside from your current effort
to defend your right to post, I have seen you respond on
only one other thread in all the time you were on marxism
and now on pen-l.  Not everybody who asks you questions or
makes comments on your postings is as big a whatever as you
claim they are.  Being a bit more responsive on substantive
comments on your various postings would gain you a lot of
good will, if you are interested in having it.
Barkley Rosser

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]