>I agree with Micheal. Workers earning their livings in sweatshops do not
>even get a living wage. Let's not make the situation look better.
>Particulary, women workers are more vulnerable to exploitation in this
>process.It is true that most of the women in this part of the world come
>to cities to find jobs in order to escape themselves from old fashioned
>rural patriarchy. Yes, they prefer to work in Nike rather than in rice
>fields. What happens is that they are now exploited by capitalist bosses
>who use them as slave labor.

But they're better off than they would be if they weren't exploited
by capitalist bosses, right? Didn't Joan Robinson understand this?

Brad DeLong
This is the Unix version of the 'I Love You' virus.

It works on the honor system.

If you receive this mail, please delete a bunch of GIFs, MP3s and
binaries from your home directory.

Then send a copy of this e-mail to everyone you know...