A curious tidbit on this is that although the
Ordo-Liberals were not Austrians, despite their support of
market capitalism and opposition to central planning, Hayek
ended his career at Freiburg.
     BTW, in my earlier message on all this I misspelled
the German for "social market economy."  It's
sozialmarktwirtschaft.
Barkley Rosser

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley