The UN publishes annual projections in its World Economic Survey (issued in
July), drawing on U of Penn's Project Link (Lawrence Klein).  The IMF
publishes projections two or three times a year in its Annual Survey
(annual, with one or two supplements). Both give global projections with
regional breakdowns (plus maybe U.S., some other G7, China).  I am not sure
of the forward length.  It used to be ten years, but I think that's seen as
a bit brave these days.

Has anyone seen independent retrospectives of the accuracy of these
estimates?  I recall that the IMF published an assessment a couple of year's
ago - even 1 or 2 year forecasts didn't seem to be too good (not so clear
from the complicated presentation of the review; they seemed concerned to
fend off the charge that the Fund's projections are biased to  'prosperity
is just around the corner')