> From:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Tom Walker)
> Subject:       [PEN-L:10415] Re: more planning and democracy

> Max wrote,
> >The problem is getting accurate information and
> >having the plan's instructions carried out without the eye
> >and hand of God behind every economic agent.
>
> May I add that this is a problem for which there _cannot_ be a solution
> because it is rooted in the contingent relationship between language and
> reality. In order to be of any use whatsoever, language has to abstract, . . .

No, you may not.

Really, is this post some kind of Sokal-type snare for
POMO-tistas?  They should thank me for alerting them.

If what you said made any sense, no organization could
function.  Clearly they do, so you didn't.

Regards,

Max

Max B. Sawicky            Economic Policy Institute
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          1660 L Street, NW
202-775-8810 (voice)      Ste. 1200
202-775-0819 (fax)        Washington, DC  20036

Opinions above do not necessarily reflect the views
of anyone associated with the Economic Policy
Institute.