At 10:25 AM 5/29/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear Pen-l'ers,
>
>I am going to organize two courses "Industrial Organization" and
>"Engineering Economics". I will really appreciate if you can suggest me any
>textbook or articles regarding these courses.

Although it is rather difficult to guess the exact content of your courses
from the titles, I suggest the follwoing:

Charles Perrow, _Complex Organizations_, New York: McGraw Hill, 1986  which
is a good overview of the state of organizationsl theory

Alfred Chandler, _The Visible Hand: The Managerial Revolution in Amercian
Business, Cambridge: The belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 1977

wojtek sokolowski
institute for policy studies
johns hopkins university
baltimore, md 21218