Bill and List:

I would appreciate it if, when you reply to an article I have posted, you
identify the author rather than me or make clear that I am not the author
but only the person who posted the article.  To read Bill's response, one
would think I wrote the comments on NAFTA.  I will take full responsibilty
for my own thoughts and comments.  I don't want to be held responsible for
the range of views expressed in articles I repost.  The alternative is that
I simply cease posting other people's material to the list.

Thanks,
Michael