> psychotherapy/radical politics run by one Fred Newman. Their presidential
> candidate last go-round was Lola Fulani who does have some following in the

That would be Lenora, BTW, though I much prefer Lola,
or for that matter Lola Folana.  Must be the borscht in
your veins, or maybe some flashback to The Kinks.

As testament to Lenora-Lola's erratic nature, she took
some of her folks into the Perot's Reform Party and
may still be there, for all I know.

I agree with the rest of your post.

MBS

Max B. Sawicky            Economic Policy Institute
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          1660 L Street, NW
202-775-8810 (voice)      Ste. 1200
202-775-0819 (fax)        Washington, DC  20036
http://tap.epn.org/sawicky

Opinions above do not necessarily reflect the views
of anyone associated with the Economic Policy
Institute other than this writer.