Has anybody mencioned The Global Assembly line yet? I used to show this
documentary about capital flight from the States into Mexico and
Phillipines to my students at the Labor College (The Van Arsdale School of
Labor Studies-Sunny). It documents labor capital conflict in the States as
well as in those two countries; it shows the working and living conditions
of the working classes of those two countries. However, it is not a recent
movie, so it may describe a process of capital flight that is not
accurring anymore. I am sure though that the working conditions in those
countries have not changed much. Showing what those conditions are in
itself justifies discussing the movie.
Paulo Cipolla