friends,

I just read the last issue of Left Business Observer.  There are excellent
articles on the Asian crisis, the U.S. economy, and much more.  Worth a look and
a subscription!  Before Harry Magdoff and Paul Sweezy got so old, Monthly Review
used to feature such articles in the "Review of the Month," but they don't have
so many such articles these days.  So LBO is a great addition and required
reading along, of course, with Monthly Review.

Michael Yates