OK, OK.  Let's get the ground rules down.  First comes complete immunity
then comes the good stuff.

I figure you could build a football team, or you can have a riot, or then
.... well there are lots of way to boost the name recognition of a college.
I wonder if I can leverage this into a bigger salary.

And no, I never had her in class, never knew anyone who did, and ...

Marty
Professor of Economics at THAT WELL KNOWN LIBERAL ARTS COLLEGE--LEWIS AND
CLARK COLLEGE