On Wed, January 21, 1998 at 09:17:38 (-0500) Wojtek Sokolowski writes:
>Today I went to the post office and I saw a Christian propaganda slogan
>(not very offensive one, to be sure) displayed at one of the counters.
>Post office is a federal agency and such displays are illegal. I was about
>to complain, but then I realised that the slogan had been most likely put
>by one of the Black female clerks who worked there.  "If I complain," I
>thought, "she would probably get a slap on the wrist from her boss, and
>that would only reinforce her perception of being persecuted because of her
>Christian religion -- precisely what Christian demagogues want everyone to
>believe."
>
>Consequently, I did not complain, letting the offending item stay in its
>public place.  What would you do in this situation?

Ask if she has read II Kings 2:23-24?

Write a firm but friendly letter?

Shave your head, walk in totally nude, save for abundant non-Christian
religious propaganda items attached to your body, chain yourself to a
post/door/employee, and declare a hunger protest until the item(s) are
removed?

Don't forget to have a photographer present for the last one...

Bill