Today I went to the post office and I saw a Christian propaganda slogan
(not very offensive one, to be sure) displayed at one of the counters.
Post office is a federal agency and such displays are illegal. I was about
to complain, but then I realised that the slogan had been most likely put
by one of the Black female clerks who worked there.  "If I complain," I
thought, "she would probably get a slap on the wrist from her boss, and
that would only reinforce her perception of being persecuted because of her
Christian religion -- precisely what Christian demagogues want everyone to
believe."

Consequently, I did not complain, letting the offending item stay in its
public place.  What would you do in this situation?
wojtek sokolowski
institute for policy studies
johns hopkins university
baltimore, md 21218