Good point Jim.  "Cooperative game theory" is just another bullshit cover for
competitive equilibrium.

    It is being used in the battles I'm in to justify deregulating electric
power, concluding that just the "right" amount of capacity can be built as the
fierce competitors play out their games.

Gene Coyle