I don't understand the antagonism to game theory. It is a logical technique--a
tool that can be used to focus the mind on strategic decisions. It has the
weakness that it can only practically discuss the interaction of two people,
but surely there is nothing inherent in it that would bring out this scorn.

Rod

--
Rod Hay
[EMAIL PROTECTED]