Mark Jones wrote:

>Doug is a political voyeur, who reported
>on Seattle, DC, etc, and then came back and reported equally well on
>Tulipomania, the latest silly headlines, Zizek's latest silly 'text' etc,
>instead of doing what he should and could do, ie, show commitment and start
>ORGANISING.

I think I'm not bad as a reporter and an analyst. I know I'm a crappy
organizer. I can't even organize my own life, much less a political
group, and far much less a revolution.

Besides, I'm not anywhere as sure as you are of how to organize
people and for what end. Uncertainty and skepticism are generally not
good character traits in organizers.

Doug