Jim, much as I like you (I do, as a tireless intellectual, of a certain
sort) I don't really give a damn whether you believe me (now) or not. You
soon will do, in any case. But don't take my word, check it out yourself. PV
is not a substitute for oil. There is no substitute for oil. Anyone who says
there is is simply deluded.

Mark Jones
http://www.egroups.com/group/CrashList