Eugene Coyle wrote:

> MA Jones seems to be changing his position.  On the one hand he
> says we are
> running out of oil and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
> So What's to
> organize?

What does this mean? That you prefer to inhabit a world of illusion on
condition that illusory organising remains an option? It is necessary to
start from reality, however grim, and quit wishful thinking.

Of course, there is nothing that you and I can do as individuals about the
behemoth of late capitalism that is running over the world. But equally of
course, we should do what we can to deal with results of that disaster, and
not hide from them.

>  Now Mark has added global warming to
> his list of
> things to organize around.  Good.  But he never mentioned it before.

You obviously don't read what I write. But that's your problem, not mine.

Mark