M A Jones wrote:

>Today the person we should mostly be attacking politically is
>Ralph Nader.

Nader's neither a saint nor a revolutionary, but if you think this,
you've got a very weird set of priorities. He's more deserving of
attack than Bill Clinton, the CEO of the world bourgeoisie? Than Tony
Blair, Bill's loyal manservant? Than Bill Gates, tarnished populist
icon of the New Economy? Than... I could go on, but you get the point.

Further proof of the wisdom of Michael Kinsley's observation that the
right is always looking for converts, and the left, for heretics.

Doug