Gosh!  I have been counseling with my Freudian
psychoanalyst who has informed that Comedic Mark is right
and I am wrong.  Actually I thought that I was referring to
"socially constructed academic reputation" when I referred
to "it."  But I have been corrected and shown that I
clearly was really referring to that awful signifier of
male privilege and oppression whose performativity brings
into existence resisting subjects, however dispersed or
uncitated. I can't express how Terribly Sorry I am for this
awfulness.
     I question myself as to how I could have done
something like this.  I think it is my agent encouraging
me to resist the dispersion of my social construction.
Judith Butler has not citated any of my performations. Of
course neither has Paul Krugman, but then he does not
citate many others far more deserving than my ludicrous
self.  I guess that I must simply face the fact of my
social deconstruction and the utter insignificance of my
attempted significations.  Sob!
Totally Repentant And Remorseful!
Barkley Rosser

--