In a message dated 7/14/00 7:36:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Without
 masses of people involved in social movements against capitalism,
 it's sort of pointless to discuss relative merits of various
 proposals on paper (although Justin would probably say, "regardless,
 we got to get it right," whatever "it" is). >>

As I say, we will not get masses of people involved if we do not have a
plausible answer to well-founded worries they might have. Writing recipes is
not an abstract exercise in getting it right. It is a tool of struggle.

--jks