Thomas Kruse wrote:

> Graffitti here is pretty amazing, ranging from highly political, to
> personal and poetic.  There is little tagging.  Many people find the walls
> the place to write verse; some if it is relly pretty good.
>
> A student om mine did a research project on it and found that the artists
> were not just young students, but also a frustrated lawyer, a young priest,
> etc.  One anarchist feminist group is particularly good -- the Mujeres
> Creando (Women Creating).  Many people (me too) activly look for there
> stuff, in reaction to events.
>
> A couple of my favorites from Cochabamba walls:
>
> I have a poster of all of you on my wall.
>                            ---[signed] Che
>
> This country has a beautiful future ... but will it survive the present?

I would second this. Graffiti can be a great way to get the message out and to
spread the word. Latin America has a much more developed graffiti culture than
North America. It is much more acceptable. Even the mainstream political
parties do it. In some countries, every wall in the city is covered with
graffiti. I've seen dates, times and places advertising riots written in spray
paint.

How about in Vallegrande:
Che alive like they never wanted you.