From: Louis Proyect [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 11:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [PEN-L:9659] Re: FW: reprint of Kennedy essay

Jim Craven:
>Anyone know about the content and perspectives of this magazine:
http://www.monitor.net/monitor

I just checked their webpage and it looks like a terrific publication, with
anti-KLA articles, a defense of the KPFA protests, etc. It is a 'zine that
is distributed free to customers of a "peoples" ISP called www.monitor.net.
They characterize the magazine as a West Coast version of the Nation.

Louis Proyect